Welcome to the Northreach Church Camp.
We are so excited, the camp will take place from the 27th – 29th August at the Crystal Creek Caravan Park.
To register use the form below, this registration covers the camp costs only not the accommodation. More information below on Accommodation.
Once you register we will send you out more detailed information about the camp itself – Day visitors are welcome (Registration is still required).
Registrations are open now.
Camp Registration Costs – Full Weekend:
- $125 for families (which includes at least one school aged child),
- $90 for couples (including families with children under school-age), and
- $45 for individuals.
Costs are for all sessions and activities including Kids Club for primary school aged kids. Saturday Lunch and Dinner are included, as well as morning teas on Saturday and Sunday, and supper on Friday and Saturday night. You will need to provide your own breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.
Accommodation bookings must be made and paid separately to the Crystal Creek Caravan Park (Refer to the information provided below about Accommodation)
Camp registration Costs for Day Visitors:
- $95 for families (which includes at least one school aged child),
- $70 for couples (including families with children under school-age), and
- $35 for individuals.
Costs are for sessions and activities for Saturday. This includes morning tea, lunch, dinner and supper.
Accommodation Costs at Crystal Creek Caravan Park
Un-powered camping (max 40 people, to not overload our bathroom facilities at bottom camping area) : $ 12.00 per adult per night. (children under 5 free, children 5-18 $ 8.00 per night)
Powered camping (max 32 sites): $ 15.00 per adult per night. (children under 5 free, children 5-18 $ 8.00 per night)
- Open plan Cabins (max 3): $ 145.00 per night.
- Open plan Cabins (max 4): $ 165.00 per night.
- 2 bedroom cabin (max 6): $ 220.00 per night.